Turnip Cake Recipe
|White radish (peeled, shredded)||5 pounds|
|Sticky rice||1 kg|
|Cornstarch||1/2 cup (60 grams)|
|Thin pork||5 units|
|Mushrooms||1 cup (120 grams)|
|Water||2 cups (500 ml)|
|Chicken stock(powder)||2 teaspoons|
How to make
1. Wash the shrimp, mushroom, sausage and put them into the water and wait them until fully soft and smooth, cut them into grain.
2. Wash the pork and put them into blender.
3. Peel them turnip and shred into slices.
4. Put the sticky rice flour, corn flour into a large bowl. Then put two cup of water insides and mix well.
5. Fried the garlic, minced meat, add minced meat, shrimp, rice , winter mushroom, sausage.
6. Put step 3 in the pot and stir them. Be careful don’t fried them in a very high temperature. Them put step 5 ingredients inside and fried them in approximately 10 minutes.
7. Put them into a container. Put some shrimps, mushroom on the top of the Turnip Cake. When your wanna to eat them, every times just put them out and steam them for 40 minutes. If you like fried them, using simply put some oil on the pan and fried them in 10 minutes. Finish!