Red Bean Tofu Pudding
How to make a Red Bean Tofu Pudding
|Milk/soybean milk||260 milliliters|
|Lite cream||100 milliliters|
|Jerry powder||2 teaspoons|
|Red beam||Right amount of|
How to make
1. Put tofu in the blender.
2. Warm and heat the water and Jerry powder.
3. Opens the medium temperature, add milk, sugar, make it to become warm.
4. Adds the jerry powder in the milk, filter 2 time to make it smooth.
5. Puts in the refrigerator approximately 3 hours.
6. Put it out. Put red bean and another thing to decor.