Red bean bread/bun
[do_widget id=text-26 title=false]
Red bean bread, is a sweet bread that cover salt and sweet favor in your mouth. Myself really like that when today is good morning.
Red bean bread, is a dark red color. used in Chinese, Japanese, western and Korean cuisine. It is prepared to put boiled red bean inside the bread. the taste which is smoothly. It is suitable for people who like sweet bread and Kids.
[do_widget id=text-27 title=false]
Material – for 6 people
Strong flour- 140 g
Cake flour- 35 g
Instant yeast – 4g
Teaspoon salt – 1/8 teaspoon
30 grams of sugar
Butter (room temperature) 15 g
Eggs- 30 g
Warm milk (35 to 38 degrees) – 60-70 ml
White poppies- a little
A small can of red bean
1. Put all powder, yeast, salt, sugar, eggs and warm milk together than rub it to become a ball.
2. Paint a little bit of butter on the dough and continue to rub until it totally smooth.
3. The dough is divided into six parts, make it becomes a small ball. Then make it becomes a biscuit shape (or maybe you can simply bump it). Put 1-2 teaspoons inside. After that, make the shape back to a ball shape, like original.
4. Put it into oven and cover it properly. It will become two times bigger than before. After 1 hour, put some mixed egg liquid on top, than put poppies upside. After finished all the things, put back in the oven.
5. Bake in preheated oven (180 degrees), bake 10 minutes, than FINISHED!
Actually these kinds of bread can serves in any time. Tiffany, would recommend you when you eat this in the morning, you can simply serves with milk and you can find they are totally mixed and very tasty!
1. “Anpan Recipe – Sweet Red Bean Bun – Mamaloli”. mamaloli.com/recipes/other/anpan/. Retrieved 2014-09-15.