Easy Mini Cheese Sausage Roll Recipe
How to make a Mini Cheese sausage roll
|Material (16 small bread)|
|High gluten flour||310 grams|
|Mini cheese sausages||1 package|
How to make
1. All materials mix evenly and rub to have the thin film slippery (butter may later add).
2. The first fermentation to pasta 2-3 times big (approximately 45-60 minutes).
3. Exhausts and divides 16 small holes.
4. Make it in circle shape and wait approximately 5-10 minutes.
5. Rubs each small ball to blot gently each small pasta, then add the sausage inside.
6. Second time ferments for approximately 45 minutes.
7. Sweeps the egg fluid, preheating in 190 degree and wait in 15 minutes.