Chinese water chestnut pudding recipe
How to make a Water Chestnut pudding
225 grams of water chestnut
½ cup of coconut milk
¾ cup of sugar
½ cup of evaporated milk
280 gram of chestnut flour
3.5 cups of tap water
1 tsp of peanut oil
How to make
- Wash the chestnut, then peeled and smash.
- Put ½ preparing water in another container, put chestnut flour inside and mix well.
- Put retain water in another bowl. Put sugar in the water and mix it well. Boil it and mix with coconut milk and evaporated milk simultaneously. After 5 minutes, mix with chestnut cream (In step 2) slowly and stir it as well.
- Prepare a big container; put some oil in the bottom.
- Put step 3 material in the container; steam it in approximately 40 minutes.
- That’s finished. Put it in fridge when you want to eat.
- Fry it when prepare for eating!