Bun in chinese
|Warm milk / warm water||275 g|
|Baking powder||2.5 tsp|
|Pork (minced)||200 g|
|Sesame oil||1/2 tablespoon|
|Ginger wine||1/2 tablespoon|
How to make
|1.||Cut the cabbage in slides, then mix with meat and rub then until smoothie. Put it into the fridge until you use them.|
1. Mix the warm milk and sugar, then wait until the sugar dissolves, add yeast, wait five minutes to play bubbles.
2. Mix flour with salt and baking powder in the middle to get hold of the well, adding leavened warm milk and oil, stirring with chopsticks, then use your hand to rub them.
3. Use plastic wrap to protect on the top, put in a warm place for 45-60 minutes to let the dough ferment.
4. Remove the dough, knead until smooth, roll into strips, fold after once again defend from the edge of the start-up into a cylindrical shape.
5. With a knife to slice the dough into 12 parts. Then put into a circular shape and put the fillings inside.
6. After the package into the steamer built-ventilated place then fermentation for 20 minutes more.
7. Then almost finish! When you wanna to eat. Just steam for approximately 11-16 minutes. Then finished!